Monday, July 13, 2009

Diet Time

So, Ted and I have decided to go on a DIET! With this 3 week diet, we can lose up to 30 pounds or more, so we are excited! I have lost 4 pounds so far, and Ted has lost 12 pounds, and we have only been on the diet for 4 days, including today. Yeah! At the end of 3 weeks, I will let everyone know how it went! So far, so good!
Well, as we have been on this diet, I have been really sick. I got sick the day we started, and I can't seem to kick the cold. I have a runny nose, sore throat, and now I am starting to cough. I hate being sick, especially since I haven't been sick in a long time (since last fall). So, I am hating just lying around, trying to get enough rest to kick the cold.
If anyone has any tips on what to do to get feeling better sooner, that would be great! Feel free to share! Thanks!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

what kind of diet is it? maybe it's something i should look in to.

Sarah said...

p.s. you DO NOT need to go on a diet! You look great already!

Rachel said...

I hope that you feel better. ARe you doing the HCG diet? I heard a lot of people having success with it.

Miriam Lusk said...

You are sick?! I couldn't even tell today on the phone. Hopefully that means you are all betters. Way to go on the diet. Even though you of all people do NOT need to diet.

Emily said...

I agree with everyone else. You are so not a person that needs to diet. I just had a minute to catch up on your blog, again, and enjoyed your new posts. Girl's Camp sounded like a blast and your stories were great. I love the theme that was used. Also, I too watched Rachel's interview and was amazed at how smart she is. And lastly, your flowers are beautiful!

Mary Mathews said...

So what is the diet? Let me in on it and I might try it.

Anonymous said...

Can you lose 30 pounds or even 10 and still be healthy? I don't think so. You are already tiny! As for the cold thing. We find that increasing the greens in your diet and running seems to kick the sickness off. Sounds kind of weird to work out, but it does help. It's like you're telling your body that you aren't going to allow yourself to be sick.

Shayla