Friday, July 17, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince...Oooo


Last night, I went for a girl's night out on the town with my friends Miriam and Katie. We were roomies back at BYU-Nauvoo, and have kept a friendship over all these years. Thankfully, we all live within an hour of each other, so we hang out every once in a while. We wish, our dear friend Anna, who lives in California, could be closer so we could hang out with her too. So, we made a baby blanket and went to the Harry Potter movie. Sadly, we got to sit pretty much in the front row, so it was a little close, but the movie was great! I was so depressed about the ending, but I can't wait for the next movie to come out. If you haven't seen it yet, you should definitely go. It was a combination of all the things that you love in movies. Very well done! Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful night, and let me know what you think of the movie after you have seen it!