Friday, July 24, 2009

Welcomed Rain and Shopping Spree

Farmer Baby Blanket with Burp Pad
Little Girl's Baby Blanket with Burp Pad
These are my new running shoes

Yeah! We finished getting all of our hay stacked, and the next day it rains. We have been very blessed to finally get our hay in, and not get it rained on. Now, we are welcoming the rain.
So, last night I went to Pocatello to see Ted after we had gotten done on the farm, and I got some awesome new running shoes. I am way excited! I have already used them this morning, and they feel great! I was running in my Volleyball shoes, and as you can imagine, it wasn't the easiest thing to do. So, these new shoes are amazing! After we got me some new shoes, we went to the movie Ice Age 3 in 3-D. It was funny! I am a huge fan of Ice Age. So, if you want to go and see a family-friendly movie, that one is very good. Well, the rest of the day I will be singing the rain song, happy that we are getting some moisture. Hope everyone else is enjoying the rain too!
Since there are so many babies being born to my dear friends, I have bought a few blankets for them. Here are pictures of 2 out of the 6 that I bought. 2 I have already given away to Jenn, and I didn't take pictures of those, oops. And, 1 of them if a huge king-sized quilt that has horses on it, that I am giving to my mom for Christmas. I will take pictures of it around Christmas time. It is so beautiful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you were able to get all of your hay in. What a major blessing to have so many hands helping you, and to not have it rained on. You have a great eye for cute baby blankets. I was thinking... we have a LOT of time off school. Maybe we could get together again sometime. I still haven't seen your place. Maybe we could come visit you.

Shayla