Yes, I do! So there is some great news buzzing around the ranch this week...
This is the best news I think I have had in sometime, but just so everyone knows, Adam just got engaged. He proposed to Morgan this last Saturday. They went to Morgan's sister's rodeo during the day, then they went horseback riding in the sunset. After that, Adam took her over these hills we call the "camel humps" out here on the desert. They are huge lava flows that have formed these two huge hills that are as good or better than a roller coaster when you drive over them. And then they went to check pivots and wheel lines...then he asked her while they were out on the farm. He said something really cute about how life will have it's ups and downs, but he wanted her to be the one by his side through it all...I can't remember how he asked, but it was cute. So, congrats to them! Oh, and her ring is so beautiful and unique. You will just have to come to their wedding to see it or stop by sometime. I can't describe it, because it is different than anything I have ever seen. But, we are all really excited for them. It has been really fast for Adam to propose... all of you who know him, know that he is a little slow when it comes to making up his mind with big decisions. But, we feel that it was easier for him to make up his mind this time, because he knows she is the one for him. Well, I will have to get a picture of the two of them all dressed up sometime and put it on the blog. Every time I see them, they are out working together and in their work clothes. Well, I will talk to you all later!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh I'm so happy for you all!! Tell Adam congrats! That is such an Adam way to propose......rodeo and horses. When's the big day again?
Post a Comment