Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pic Fun






Yesterday we did a little trial run with Adam and Morgan for their engagement pics. Here are some that we though turned out pretty good. It was way too dark and rainy when we took them last night, but it was good to see how they turned out and what looks good and what doesn't. If any of you have suggestions let me know! Thanks.



P.S. If you don't know, I am taking their engagement pictures, then sending them to Morgan's cousin to photo shop them. So, wish me luck!

4 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Sorry, I needed to add to my comment! I need to see a close up of the ring!!! I want to get a good look at that baby..I do have a little tip. My photographer told me that over cast days are the best days to shoot pictures because you don't have to worry about the light...just a thought! Don't do them though them in the wind or rain though:)

Kristin said...

These look good. Morgan is so cute.

Miriam Lusk said...

Hey Kaylee! You did dang good. I am impressed.