‘Remember: Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it.’
Thursday, May 15, 2008
I love my honey!
Isn't this cute! Ted on his mighty lawn mower! He calls it his lawn tractor.
Hi Kaylee, it's Hilary again. You are right, it was Melaleuca! I am horrible at remembering where I know people from. I just saw some of your old roommates on your blog and they looked familiar to me too, I think maybe a couple of them might have lived at Nauvoo? I don't know. Like I said, I am horrible at guessing.. haha.
1 comment:
Hi Kaylee, it's Hilary again. You are right, it was Melaleuca! I am horrible at remembering where I know people from. I just saw some of your old roommates on your blog and they looked familiar to me too, I think maybe a couple of them might have lived at Nauvoo? I don't know. Like I said, I am horrible at guessing.. haha.
Post a Comment