Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Make-Up Birthdays






Okay, so I was really sick all my birthday week and on my birthday, so I got some make-up birthday surprises this last week. On Saturday, I went up to Rexburg to visit Miriam and Teresa. I was a little worried that I wasn't going to get to see Teresa, because she didn't answer her phone the couple times I called her, but I just stopped by her apartment and found her there...asleep. Anyway, so I was able to visit with both of them, and they both bought me food for my birthday, which is really nice...I love food! Miriam's little baby Adney is so cute! He is getting really big and can walk! He will be having his one year birthday tomorrow. Well, on Sunday and Monday, Ted's family was having a Romrell Family Reunion. So, we went up Sunday night and had dinner with the family. There is a new Hilton Hotel that just opened down by the river and across from the Idaho Falls Temple, and Ted decided that it would be nice to take me there for a make-up birthday getaway, since we weren't able to go to Chico Hot Springs for my birthday. So, he got a really nice suite and a perfect view of the temple! It was beautiful! We had a huge balcony, a King size bed (it was so comfortable), two large windows (for a great view), two bathrooms, a jetted tub, a shower, three TVs (we watched Horton Hears a Who, it was okay but we were really tired), a kitchenette, and really nice furniture. There were two main rooms, a living room area and the bedroom. There were french doors that separated the two rooms if you wanted to. Top class! We went down to the pool and hot tub and soaked for a while the next morning. Also, the breakfast was delicious! You get to order your food, and they make it right in front of you. Fun! Anyway, I am going off about it, but it was great! We suggested to Adam and Morgan to stay there for their first night after they get married, because it is so nice and very romantic (especially with the river and temple)! Well, I had a great weekend, except for missing my Dad deeply! Hope you all also had a fantastic Memorial Day Weekend!

1 comment:

Katie Smith said...

Oh that looks like so much fun!!What a good husband you got! I love it when Dan does fun stuff like that. Happy late birthday! I knew it was end of May but I could'nt remember which day for sure.Are you coming to Adney's birthday party tomorrow? Hope to see you there!