Friday, May 30, 2008






So, this week has literally been crazy! We went to the Garling's for Memorial Day and had a huge party, on Tuesday we went to Utah for a dentist appointment for Ted, on Wednesday we went to Ted's brother's graduation, on Thursday we went to another graduation for some girls I helped with Junior Miss last year (they are also my dear friends), and today and tomorrow Ted is going to be going to a Father and Son's outting. So, Today and Tomorrow I am spraying all the weeds, spraying for insects, putting up a fence, doing laundry, and making two dinners for people in the ward that are sick (along with all the other chores that I usually have). What a week huh?

It was kind of funny, yesterday I went to town with my mom to do some weekly shopping and we saw a lady we knew. She asked me what I was doing now-a-days (since I am not at a full-time job anymore), and I literally couldn't think of what I do. Just now, I figured out why, it's because I am always doing so many different things, that it is too hard to really put it all into a schedule or routine or even describe what I do. So, I usually just say, workin' out on the farm. That is not completely true though, because I do so much running around and working around the house, that farm work is just another add-on.

We are going to be swathing our hay here in the next week or two. So, I am going to be gone and busy most of the time working on a tractor. Wish us the best of luck that nothing breaks and we get through 1st crop smoothly. Then, we will be one down and two to go.

Well, I hope all is well for everyone. Have a fantastic day y'all!

Here are some graduation pictures of Zac! Congrats and way to go!

No comments: