Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Birthday

Okay, so Friday was my birthday, and I was sick...but not as sick as I have been all the rest of the week. So, to start off my day Ted made me breakfast in bed...which is one of the sweetest things a man can do. Then, he bought me some storage shelving for my closets and the garage so we can organize all the stuff we have; and so we put those together and cleaned out two of our closets (which felt so good once it was done). Then, he bought me two cute cowgirl shirts, and all new rugs and towels for our bathroom (it looks so rich now). Then, he said he had a sup rise for me, so he drove me somewhere (it was a long drive). Last year he took me for a sailboat ride, at sunset, on the Great Salt Lake, so this year I was wondering what he was going to do...but he finally got to the place we were going, after getting lost once or twice...and he surprised me with a private airplane flight at sunset! It was so beautiful! I have always been nervous about flying in those little planes, but it really isn't that bad. What we even more amazing, was Ted flew the plane the whole time. The pilot went with us, but he had Ted do everything, except land. We flew up to our home and took some great pics, then we went to my mom's house and took some pics. It was cool seeing things from the sky. I couldn't believe how different everything looked. Then, we went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse with my family. As we pulled into the parking lot to go and get dinner, Charity (Ted's sister) called, and she sang Happy Birthday to me with her two kids. It was seriously the cutest thing ever! She is so sweet! I just love her family! So, it was another great birthday for me!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a awesome birthday!!! What a great guy! I'm so glad you had a good one!

Miriam Lusk said...

How amazing! That Ted is a keeper. I am so sorry for falling short on your birthday this year! I am glad it was special though!