
This is one of the hotel towers of the hotel we stayed in. The Hilton Hawaiian Village was very nice to stay in!

Me and Ted at the Hilton Waikiki Beach

Garling Family. Charity brought Colton along, and he seriously was the best baby ever! I never heard him cry once! Even on the airplane!

Having fun on the beach

The first time we met Rachel.

The sand on Kailua Beach is so soft! Seriously the softest sand in the world!

A storm coming in over the mountains.
Another storm picture. The rain is warm down there, and it feels very nice!

Ted at the beach in Kailua

Oops, I already have this picture. Oh well, I like my new swimsuit!

Our hotel room overlooked the city. It was very nice!

Getting Hawaiian Ice! It is the best snow cone you can get in the world! If you go to Hawaii, you have to get these! We also went to a shrimp bus. That was yummy!

Ted enjoying the warm ocean water.

Me and Ted on the beach

Me on Kailua Beach. The swimsuits we have on, we had to buy at a shop down there. We dressed in normal clothes, but it was so hot, and we decided to take a bike ride to the beach, so we had to get something other than street clothes. Thank goodness we did! It was HOT!!!

I ventured out into the ocean.

Ted on Kailua Beach


I like getting my feet wet
.
First dip in the ocean at Kailua. Ted likes submersing himself.

Riding bikes in Kailua

Ted at Kailua Beach

Me at Kailua Beach
1 comment:
Wow! It looks like you guys had a blast. I like your new swimming suit too Kaylee. It's really cute!
Shayla
Post a Comment