Monday, June 15, 2009

Oh My Craziness!!!

So, this week, we are getting ready for Girl's Camp, and it is sooo stressful! We just went through and inventoried the supplies we have, and we still have so much to get ready in a week. I am so stressed out about it! Ahhh! As we went through our supplies, we got to set up the tents we have, and there were so many with holes, zippers broken, and mold. It was gross. We were able to salvage most of them, but one we had to throw out. Luckily, we are bringing up a few newer tents, and we are going to buy a new one. We had the Beehives come over and help us sort through things, and they did such an amazing job with cleaning and helping out. They made it fun, laughing and spraying each other with water. So now, I am hoping and praying that everything will go smoothly this next week so that Girl's Camp will go well. Wish us luck with getting everything ready! Let me know if any of you have any words of wisdom to help me through this stressful time, or tips to make Girl's Camp less stressful! Thanks!
P.S. On a more uplifting note, the Girl's Camp Theme this year is Camp Candyland, and we are Hugs and Kisses. So, I am way excited about that! Chocolate for everyone! Yeah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I'm the girls camp advisor for our ward and our themes is "Life is Sweet"! We leave tomorrow but, we have it lucky over here! We stay in cabins and eat at a cafeteria sort of place. Not the girls camp experience that I had growing up but much easier for us advisors! Good luck!

Joddi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joddi said...

Hey this is Hannah!! I think we did an amazing job cleaning the trailer!!! Thanks for being such an awesome leader!!! You are amazing!!!!

Randy and Tasha said...

looks like you had an awesome time in hawaii! that would be fun the go visit all those places. good luck with girl's camp -always good memories from camp.