
Jimmy, Verusca, me and Ted at the Luau. The girl in the background on the stage is dancing. The dancing is incredible!

Ted and me before we went into the Luau.

This picture was supposed to be rotated, but this guy climbed a tree! It was crazy! He was ripped!

We got some sweet tattoos! Ted is the Chief Warrior, and I am the Queen.

We loved the dancing! It was very authentic! Ted even got up and danced in one of the presentations. I laughed so hard watching him try to be a Poly. He gets teased about being a white Poly, and now I know why.


We made these cool little fish things by weaving leaves together. They were great!

Ted and I went with our friends, Jimmy and Verusca to the Polynesian Cultural Center. It was funny, they happened to be on vacation in Hawaii at the same time as us! We love them!

Me at the palace. We got this awesome CD that the Queen Liliuokalani composed. I am listening to it right now! Love it!

Ted in front of the palace. It was huge, and the tour was amazing! I could only imagine living in a palace like that!
1 comment:
you take great pictures! it was almost like we were there! :) thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment