I know that I haven't written about Adam and Morgan's wedding, but I have not gotten any pictures yet, so I was waiting for a while to get some and then post about it. The problem is, I thought that I would be getting pictures by now, but I still haven't. So, I guess I will just post pictures later!
As for the wedding, the sealing was amazing! We all felt my Dad and a lot of our relatives that have passed away there with us. There was not a dry eye in the room...even people who didn't know what had happened were crying because the spirit was so strong! It is a feeling that I will remember forever. So, that went well! We then had pictures, which went great! We went out to my mom's house after that for a luncheon, and the guy who catered for us was about 45 minutes late, which was really stressful for my mom, because there were around 70 people just sitting there waiting. Luckily, everyone ate fast, and we kicked off the reception in time. The only thing was, we didn't get to have any pictures at the reception, because by the time we got done eating, it was time to start the reception.
Adam and Morgan both looked great! There were a ton of people that came to the reception! Surprisingly, we still had brownies, ice cream, and cookies left over. Oh well, I think that we gave most of them away, but there were a couple sheets of brownies we just had to throw away. :( I ate a ton of brownies this last week, and I don't think I am going to eat brownies ever again! In fact, yesterday I had one and I got so sick...I think my body is like, "ENOUGH ALREADY!!!"
Anyway, everything went great! I think that my highlight for the reception was seeing all my friends from Utah and having Miriam and Kyle come down from Rexburg. I got to show Lindsey, her dad Bruce, and her sister-in-law (I think) our house which was a good break from the festivities. I miss Lindsey and her family! It was always so much fun living behind them and hearing all the excitement going on up at their house. They had a big family, so there was always something going on up there. I can still remember when we were little, we would push through the barbed wire fences and run through the fields to each other's houses to hang out with each other. Fun times, and good memories! Well thank you all for coming to the reception and supporting our family so much! We appreciate all your love and support! We couldn't ask for better friends and family! Love you guys!
1 comment:
We loved Adam's reception. It was like a ward party plus! Your mom's yard was absolutely perfect and so beautiful! The refreshments were wonderful. Adam and Morgan were so radiant. It is so exciting that they are married! I just think the world of you and your family and am grateful to be among your friends. Thanks so much for all you do!
Post a Comment