Thursday, July 31, 2008

Harvest Time

Look at cute little Smokey! He is sitting in our kitchen window (one of his favorite look out spots). I also love how green our lawn and bushes are! That has taken so much work to bring the lawn and yard to look so good. The last couple families that lived here before we did, did not do a thing with the yard, so it looked like crap. Thank heavens it looks so much better now!



This is the view I have over our fence in the front of our house. Isn't it so pretty with the wheat about ready to harvest? We are going to be starting our wheat harvest in about a week. It gets crazy around here when we start harvesting. Right now we are harvesting our second crop of hay, and we still have at least a week or two left of it...so we will be doing wheat and hay at the same time!!! Craziness!





These are some beans I picked this morning out of my mom's garden. She is so cute! She says that as long as you pick them you can have them. I love fresh picked fruits and veggies, so I am way excited about this plan. Don't they look great! I am going to cook them for lunch! Yum!







Summer is the best time of the year! I can't believe how quickly this summer is going by! It will be August tomorrow! We are going to the War Bonnet Rodeo tonight and I am so excited! We are staying for the concert after...it is Collin Ray, and I swear, Ted like loves him!
Anyway, we will also be at a family reunion this weekend, so I am hoping that I will get lots of pics so I can post them up here for the family! Love you all!

3 comments:

Randy and Tasha said...

Hi Kaylee! How are you doing? It has been a long time since I've seen you. Your house projects look wonderful. and your cat is cute! Hope everything is going well for you!

Whitney & Charlie said...

I can't believe summer has gone by so fast! It's already harvest time!

Emily said...

That's awesome that you are in Pingree. If I could choose, we'd be in Idaho too! Family is just too great to be away from. Plus, your property looks very pretty. I'm done with school so i'm just working and Jeff is going to school. I look forward to the day that kids are on the way, but for now, there are none. How about you?