Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Looks like rain...or hail

Here is the storm as it is coming in over our farm.




This is the front view out of our house, and look at how pretty and sunny it is!


And the back view out of our house as the storm closes in


My little home improvement project


The rest of the bathroom. Smokey is in one of his favorite napping spots.


The weather today was so beautiful and sunny, with a lot of humidity, but then out of the middle of nowhere comes this big storm with lots of thunder! So, I checked out the weather report, and it does look like we are going to get rain and maybe hail. I hope that the hail will miss us, because that would be terrible for all the farmers who have wheat and barley about ready to harvest. The reason why I say that is because, all the heads on the wheat and barley would get hit off the top of the plant, and there would be nothing to harvest...hence no money for farmers and no food for people. Well, since it was looking like bad weather, I headed inside and did another one of my "home improvement" activities. I sure hope Ted likes it! I wanted to do something like this in the bathroom for when guests come. They have access to everything they need without having to fish through all of our cupboards and drawers. Well, I hope all is well for everyone! Call anytime to chat! It is good to hear from you and find out what is going on in your lives as well! Love ya!

No comments: