‘Remember: Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it.’
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Cute Pups
These are our cute dogs! We have had them for about a year and a half. They are both so nice! We finally got our invisible fence done, and guess what... they are not running away! Yeah!
aw tute little puppies. DO you guys really wake up at 5:30? I must say though, reading about all your home improvement projects makes me want to have a home of my own that I can...improve :)
1 comment:
aw tute little puppies. DO you guys really wake up at 5:30? I must say though, reading about all your home improvement projects makes me want to have a home of my own that I can...improve :)
Post a Comment