Smokey taking his morning nap
Ted, working hard for me before he goes to work
I love summer mornings! The sun comes up at 5:30 and it is always so nice to do projects around the house early in the day. So, this morning I am having Ted put on the baseboard in our kitchen. Since we put in new flooring, all the old stuff had to come out. I think it looks great! Also, in the mornings, Smokey likes to take his morning naps...(I think he stays up all night chasing mice, so this is the time of day he sleeps). Anyway, it is so fun to get all this stuff done. I am painting our back laundry room cupboards purple! So, when I get those done later today, I will get some pics of those up here too! Hope all is going well for you all!


1 comment:
Wow! From what I can see, your kitchen looks awesome! I'd love to see more pictures of your house:) I found my background at www.thecutestblogontheblock.com.
Post a Comment