Thursday, July 17, 2008

Baseball Fanz

There are so many kids out there running!



Adam and Ted giving me a "Gun Show"


Look at the new stadium! Nice huh?


Last night me, Ted, and Adam all went to the Chuckars game in IF. It was a lot of fun! I haven't been to a game since last year when we went to the St. Louis Cardinals game! And, the Chuckars won, which makes the game even better. After the game, all these cute little kids came onto the field and ran around the bases...we thought that was way cool that they let the kids have that experience. I remember when I went to the Ogden Raptors games with my family and I thought it was like big-time baseball and all the players were so important. I would've never imagined running the bases... so it is great that they let the kids, who look up to the players, run the bases. Oh, and the new Melaleuca Field is really nice! Well, here are some pics! Enjoy!

No comments: