Friday, August 21, 2009

Do I Look Different?











So, this post is mainly for Ted. I just got a haircut, and he hasn't seen it yet, so I am posting to him so he can tell me what he thinks. Everyone else's opinion matters too, so if you like my new haircut, let me know! And, if you don't like it, well, just pretend you do! Thanks! :)

4 comments:

Mike and Anna said...

I love ur haircut! Its way cute! IM so jealous that you went to Nauvoo. Its one of my favorite places to be as well! You should travel to So Cal!! We are moving into a house on October 1st!!! Its a 5 bedroom 2 1/2 bath and has a huge indoor patio and a pool! So we will have lots of extra space for you!! i miss you

Rachel said...

absolutely darling!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your haircut, Kaylee! :) Super cute!

Cristine Garrison said...

you are too cute. Of course I love it!

and I have this theory that when someone gets pregnant/has a baby she cuts her hair short...

any news that I should know about?...