Monday, August 24, 2009

Sarah!!!


So, my dearest friend Sarah was up in Idaho on Saturday, and I was lucky enough to get off work early so I could go and visit with her! She was at her cousin's wedding in Idaho Falls, so I was more than happy to make the 45 minute drive to see her. Since we have both gotten married, and she moved to sunny Arizona, we haven't seen each other, so this was a great occasion! Love you Sarah! It was great to see you again!
P.S. There is also some exciting news I need to share, sorry this is coming on the same post as yours Sarah, but Ted got put into the Edler's Quorum Presidency as the 1st Counselor yesterday! So, that was quite the surprise and honor! Way to go Ted! I am so proud of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your hair! It is so sleek and beautiful. What inspired you to cut your hair?

Sarah said...

Congrats Ted! You'll do a superb job! It was great visiting with you! I'm glad we were able to work something out so that we could hang out for a bit even though it was a very little bit:)