Monday, August 24, 2009

Grain Harvest


Our New Holland Combine

The Grain Cart
Can you believe that I fit inside the tire of the combine? It was actually pretty comfortable. Oh, and I am holding shop towels so you know I was working, not just sitting down on the job. We were greasing the combine before we went out into the field.

I can't believe it is that time of year again! This year, I get to drive a truck and the grain cart. Morgan and I are going to be switching off and on with the grain cart, so if one of us has something we need to do, the other person can take over. The grain cart if huge! Well, all the farm equipment is, but the grain cart makes our biggest tractor look small. Hmmm, I will go and take a picture so you can see for yourself...Okay, all uploaded! Take a close look! It is massive!

No comments: