So, Ted and I just got back from the most amazing place, Nauvoo! As most of you know, this is my favorite place to be! I love Nauvoo!Most of you might be thinking that we are traveling a lot. Well, yes, we are, but we had to get some traveling in before the summer was over, and this was the last weekend before Ted's employees went back to school, so he took advantage of the opportunity to take me to Nauvoo! I loved the surprise trip, and even though it was short, only 3 days, I loved being there, enjoying the people of Nauvoo, and feeling the unique spirit that Nauvoo has. We were able to talk with the President, Dr. Ivie, and his assistant about the Nauvoo University that is starting this fall, and it sounds like the pioneering spirit is alive, and the students are excited about the opportunity to learn in place that is full of rich history and religion. Ted and I are still considering going back to help out with Nauvoo University, so if you suddenly read on our blog that we are moving, you know where we are going!
3 comments:
Wow, I am jealous! I hope to go there some day!
Oh my goodness! That is so cool that he surprised you with a trip back there.
Shayla
Wow, what would you do in Nauvoo for work? That sounds really fun. I loved Nauvoo. I would love to return again.
Post a Comment