.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)

Okay, so if you are reading this Rachel, yes, I did drive straight home, go to Young Women's and then start posting about this because I am so excited about the trailer! And, if the rest of you are wondering what in the heck I am talking about...well, Ted and I went up to Idaho Falls today and looked at this trailer that Rachel and Reid are selling. It is a 1971 trailer, 18 1/2 feet, and very clean. Needless to say, it is a perfect "starter" trailer for people like me and Ted, and we had to have it! As I was pullling it home with our half-ton dodge pickup, I was really feeling the trailer behind us. It is a lot bigger than I realized! But, we LOVE the trailer. It is perfect for us, and we are so excited to go camping! Don't you love the retro colors? I am excited to dig into the trailer and make some memories with Ted. So, if anyone wants to go camping, just let us know and we will go! You all should know my number!
3 comments:
Kaylee- I am so happy that you love the camper. I just wish I had waited to take the pictures until after we cleaned it out. I hope that you get to go out camping a lot, we should go sometime together. I was just talking to Val and she said she would like to go sometime too.
You two are always doing or buying something fun! I enjoy reading about your many adventures and cool purchases. As Jeff and I have been told a lot lately, "enjoy it while you don't have kids". Glad to see you are, too!
How FUN! I'm jealous! :) Hopefully you get a chance to take it out a few times while we still have summer here! :)
Post a Comment