Friday, August 7, 2009

Shucks, another splurging moment weakness...

So, this time I had a weakness for a hallway table. I wanted to finish off our front room, and this was the only thing missing. I used this beautiful, solid wood, handcrafted piece to replace the white plastic stand I got from Wal-Mart in Keokuk when I lived in Nauvoo and needed some shelving for my bedroom. I figured that Ted and I had been married long enough that my college things could go. Now since I have this table, I am going to keep it forever. It is so nice that I am going to pass it on to my kids and grandchildren, and I hope they keep passing it down. Well, that's all for now...and I am off to the Romrell Reunion! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Mike and Anna said...

Your table is very pretty!! I can't wait to decorate my future house!

Natalie and Ryan said...

Your table looks really nice and beautiful. Good job decorating.