So, this weekend was Ted's birthday, and we celebrated from Saturday to Tuesday (today). So, on Saturday, we drove up to Rigby, and played miniature golf with Ted's mom, sister (Lissa), and brother (Jon). It was also Ted's mom's birthday, so that makes it fun! They are both born on August 2nd! Anyway, after golf, we went to eat with my family and Ted's family at Stockman's in Rigby. They have such delicious steak...I would say the best, but I just got back from Chico Hot Springs, and they by far have the best food, let alone steak, I have ever tasted. But, Stockman's has the best steak around these parts, so we ate a birthday dinner steak there. It was great. Then, instead of driving all the way home before Ted and I embarked on our journey up to Montana, we decided to stay in a little cabin up at the Mountain River Ranch in Ririe. The ranch is located by Heise Hot Springs, and is really nice! We loved our stay in our cute little cabin! The only complaint: hard spring mattress. We will know to bring extra padding for the beds next time. The cabins are brand new, and very nice! So, the stay was most pleasant. Well, read on for the rest of the days on our trip for Ted's birthday. Don't miss one, because they are all full of pictures and fun activities that we did in Chico!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment