Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Charity & Nate's Adorable Family

This is Me, baby Colton, Ted, Nate, little Jack, Charity, and Conley when we visited them a couple days after Colton was born. They have the cutest little family! I was so excited to hold Colton. I just love holding babies...they are so precious!
This is my mom, Morgan, Adam, Me, Ted, and little Colton when we went down and visited Charity and Nate. Look at how tiny Colton is! So cute!

Conley and Jack on their trusty horse. Look at how cute they are!


Here is brave little Conley riding her horse for her first barrel competition. She had a time of 100 seconds! Amazing job, I might add!



We had the opportunity to go down and visit Ted's oldest sister Charity and her husband Nate. They are the nicest couple, and they have the cutest kids! Conley is their oldest, and she is such a brave little cowgirl (as you can see from the pictures). Jack is next in line, and he is such a good behaved little boy! And they just barely had their latest addition to their family show up. He is so cute! His name is Colton, and he is so tiny! I cannot believe how small babies are when they are first born. They grow up so quickly!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I remember when jack was just a baby and now they've had another one! Wow time flies! They have such a cute family!

Emily said...

Hey, you look way cute holding that newborn baby! I also look forward to the day that we have our own! Hope you're done working so hard!