The hotel had this heated pool, that was way nice. We went for a swim the night we got there. It was fun, because we were the only two people out there swimming. As you can see from the view, there is the dam in the bottom of the valley. It was a quiet hotel/lodge. Very nice!
Here is the website: http://www.thelodgeatstillwater.com/ If you ever go to that area of Utah, you should stay there!
I thought this tunnel thing was so cool! I had to take a picture! It was kind of funny, I was born and raised in Utah, so I am used to the mountains and all that go with them, but for some reason, they seemed so much more beautiful and untouchable to me this trip than they have ever felt to me before.
The bride and groom exchanging rings. They have been dating on and off for five years, and he finally decided to ask her to marry him after she was getting engaged to another man. I guess sometimes you do what you gotta do when you love someone. They are a way cute couple!
Here is a rock the people who own the house, where the wedding was at, had on display inside their home. They had top of the line everything in their home. It was pretty cool! Everything that I had seen in my interior design books at school, I saw in their home, and more amazing things too. They had a theatre, work out room, amazing bathrooms the kitchen was unexplainable and amazing, and the rest of the house, wow, it was way over the top!
This is the garage part of the house, it was really the only part we could get a picture of, because the rest of the house that wasn't surrounded by trees, or too close to a hill to take a picture. But, the home was amazing!
Ted and me after the wedding, posing in front of Mt. Timpanogous. Is that how you spell it?
Here is some of the majestic scenery around the home.
We went to Utah this last weekend for a wedding and a baby blessing. The wedding was up in Sundance, located at a beautiful home. The wedding was for Ted's cousin. It was a serene outdoor wedding in the tops of the mountains. There were a lot of family members there, which was great to see, because most of us live far away from the Provo Canyon area. There were so many people there, we felt claustrophobic. So, we left a little early. We loved the ceremony and the dinner was also very yummy! They had Good Wood cater the wedding, and they have delicious food!
The baby blessing was for Ted's sister, Charity's little baby boy, Colton. The blessing was so powerful and brought everyone to tears. He is such a special little guy, and has a very important purpose here on the earth! We had a potluck dinner at their house after the blessing, and I was going to take pictures because pretty much the whole family was there, but I forgot. We love you guys, and are so happy for your new addition to the family!
Hope every one's weekend was fabulous! We are all going back to work again, so I hope everyone has a fun week too!
No comments:
Post a Comment