‘Remember: Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it.’
Friday, September 12, 2008
Computer Crash
Hello! It has been a long long time since I have actually sat down and been in front of a computer. Here is the short version of what has happened the last couple weeks with the computer situation... Okay, so five years ago my parents got me a new computer for graduating from high school and going to college. I was very happy, because now I would be able to do most of my homework from my college apartment not up in a crowded campus library. Anyway, it was one of the nicest computers you could buy at the time, and I was very spoiled with all the cool gadgets they added onto the computer for me. Anyway, it was nice, and I have had it for five years with no problems. Well, a couple weeks ago we had a really bad storm. It had lots of lightning, and with the lightning, it fried my computer (literally). The motherboard was completely ruined and unsalvagable. I was so sad to hear this! (I have a tendency of getting very attached to my stuff). So, we junked the computer, and Ted got me a new one. It just barely got here yesterday, and it is quite high-tech, so I am trying to figure it all out. Anyway, that is why I have been slacking a little on my posts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment