http://www.shupe.net/
Here is their website, if you do not know who they are. They have a new music video you can watch to see what kind of music they play. And, something that is a little cool unknown fact, Ted actually knew Ryan when he was back at college in Ogden at Weber State. Pretty cool stuff!
Ted asked me "out" on a date during the middle of the week, and I didn't know it was actually all that important to him, but he had planned it out and invited people to go with us and everything! So, he really wanted to go to the Ryan Shupe concert up in Rexburg...and at the last minute everyone backed out on the date because they couldn't get dates! Sad!!! (You are in Rexburg, I thought it was impossible not to find a date!) Anyway, Ted's lil bro Adam came up with us to the concert. We just love Adam so much! The concert was a lot of fun! I must say, I thought that it was going to be a little lame at the first, but by the end, we were all cheering, laughing, and dancing around (I don't dance, so I was just tapping my foot)! I think it must be a BYU-Idaho thing. Anyway, let me back up for a minute, before the concert, Ted picked me up, and took me out to my favorite pizza place in town...Mr. Pizza! It is in Blackfoot, and they seriously have the best pizza! You have to get their ranch dip to dip your pizza in, because that stuff makes the pizza taste even better. After we got pizza, we went to the concert, and then met up with my dear friends Miriam and Kyle. We bought some Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream, and they bought some Backyard Hot Dogs (those of you that are from Rexburg will know what I am talking about). Those Hot Dogs were huge, and the food on top of them was piled high! The boys ate all theirs, but Miriam and I struggled. Then, with the ice cream after that massive dog, I think we were all sick! Anyway, it was a lot of fun seeing them, and we pretty much hung out with them until around 11:00, so needless to say, we didn't get home until late! But, it was a great date night, and a lot of good new memories!
You know, it is kind of funny up in Rexburg, you go up there, and everyone is so happy, and they all smile. It is like the love is contagious, because after I left, I couldn't quit smiling, and singing, and just being stupid, really, but it is an amazing thing! I like going up there and bringing back the memories of good ol' BYU-Idaho. It is a wonderful school, and I am probably going to force my children to go there when they are old enough to go (maybe, now since I have said that, they won't go there). Anyway, see you all later!
2 comments:
I was wondering what happened to you! I'm glad you're back in business! Sounds/looks like you guys have been having some fun....your hair looks great also!
It wa so good to see you! I miss hanging out with you all the time. Looks like you had fun at the concert!
Post a Comment