Here are some flowers that Ted surprised me with. I love them!
Yesterday was our 2 year anniversary!!! I can't believe it has been that long since we have been married! It seems like yesterday and forever at the same time. Weird how that happens with important events. Well, we had a fun day...Ted got a haircut that was much needed, I had an interview for a job at Premier Insurance, then we went out to eat at the Sandpiper, and stayed the night at the Black Swan Inn. It was really nice. We watched two movies and ate tons of junk food, my favorite!!! It was well worth staying there. We have always stayed up at Destination's Inn, but the Black Swan was a good change. Anyway, we had a great day, and life is so wonderful with Ted around! I never thought that I would be able to find a man, let alone a husband, as loving and caring as Ted, but lucky for me, I did. You can check out the Black Swan Inn online if you are interested in staying there. Her is the web address:
5 comments:
Congrats! :) It sounds like you had a great anniversary, we've always wanted to try the Black Swan but haven't gotten around to it. Maybe next year! :) Good luck with the job hunting!
Congrats!!! on your 2 years. You should do the tag I did. I would love to read some of your story.
happy anniversary Kaylee and Ted! I can't believe how fast two years has flown by.
I was just thinkin' a few days ago that you had an anniversary coming up! I can't believe how fast time flies! Happy Anniversary!
Hey Kaylee, this is Natalie from Nauvoo. How are you? Congrats on two years. :)You can visit our blog at
http://www.natalieryanmoulton.blogspot.com/
BYE, Natalie
Post a Comment