

I know that this is pretty pathetic, but I have already read the 2nd and 3rd books of the Twilight Series. To me, the second book seemed to drag on a bit. It was really depressing at how Edward left Bella to fend for herself. I know that this would be really hard for him too, but it just seemed so not like him, especially after he said he would always be there for her. The third book was a little less depressing. I did feel very bad for Jacob. He was always there to support and protect Bella, even through the hardest of times when Edward wasn't there, but she still didn't really appreciate or love him enough to be completely honest with him. It was a sad ending with Jacob running away, and I really hope that in the fourth book he finds someone to love and make him happy. It does make sense to choose someone you love instead of your best friend, but it is also such a hard decision in her case. It broke my heart that she had to make that decision. Well, I will keep reading and see how this whole story ends with the fourth book. I am hoping it is good, because I really like happy endings.
8 comments:
I love these books, too and I agree with everything you said! Just keep reading and I think you'll like the fourth book, too.
So I have to say that I had to skip over some parts in the 2nd book because it did drag out way too long. But it was very sad when Edward left... But I do not like Jacob (my presonal preference) but the 3rd book I was upset at Bella. But the 4th book brought closure.... I think you would like it. It is a very good book. I liked them so much I wish she would keep writing them. Hope you like the 4th book.
I'm just glad I am not the only one obsessed with the books. I'm actually reading them through for the second time. I think you should enjoy the last book. Not what I expected or wanted. but I think you will like it.
I LOVED those books!! I'm totally obsessed. I agree with you about the 2nd book, that was my least fav but I still loved it. Hope you enjoy the 4th book. I think I might reread Twilight this week (for the third time) to get ready for the upcoming movie release..see, I'm obessed!!
you cute girl! I knew you would love those books. It is a little weird how obsessed people become with them once they start reading them. Every time a new book came out I would lose sleep and not shower, neglect my family and close my self in my room until I was done. It's hard not to. :) ok, I'm a nerd. Love you!
Wow! You read those fast! Glad you're enjoying them.
P.S. You should read "The Host". Stephenie Meyer wrote it and it's very good. I was a little hesitant at first to read it because of the Twilight series but I really liked it!
I also skipped some of the 2nd book. haha. When Edward left, i was like.. who cares about jacob, i want edward back!!! so i skipped that whole jacob and bella part. you will enjoy the 4th.
Post a Comment