So, I just finished read this book, and it was awesome! I had a little harder time getting into it, because the first few chapters were a little confusing, but after that, I was completely hooked! I actually dreamt about this book, and worried over the outcome more than the other Stephanie Meyer books I have read. If you have not read this book, but like the author, you might want to give it a try. She is very good at writing!!!‘Remember: Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it.’
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
The Host
So, I just finished read this book, and it was awesome! I had a little harder time getting into it, because the first few chapters were a little confusing, but after that, I was completely hooked! I actually dreamt about this book, and worried over the outcome more than the other Stephanie Meyer books I have read. If you have not read this book, but like the author, you might want to give it a try. She is very good at writing!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad you liked it! By the way, how's the job searching going?
I just checked it out from the library and I'm going to start reading it today! I'm glad you liked it cuz I was starting to wonder if I would. I'll let you know what I think when I finish it. Some other books I enjoyed were by Dan Brown -Da Vinci Code (make sure you read the one with the pics, makes more sense that way), Angels and Demons, and Deception Point.
Post a Comment