1. What is his name? Theodore (Ted) James Garling
2. Who eats more? Ted
3. Who said "I love you" first? Ted! It was actually in a text message. He asked me if it was too soon to know that he loved me.
4. Who is taller? Ted, by 10 inches
5. Who is smarter? That's a good question. I feel like we are pretty equally yoked. Although, if you go by education, Ted is getting his master's, so he would be smarter than me.
6. Who is more sensitive? Ted...he is such a softy. He even cries at the end of Extreme Makeover: House Edition
7. Who does the laundry? I do. Ted works all the time, so he doesn't have time to stay home and do housework.
8. Who sleeps on the Right side of the bed? Ted
9. Who pays the bills? Ted gives us the money, and I write the checks
10. Who cooks more? I would have to say me, even though he does like to help out around the kitchen a lot.
11. What meals do you cook together? Breakfast and sometimes dinner
12. Who is more stubborn? It depends what we are being stubborn about. We are both stubborn.
13. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both do.
14. What do you like to do together? Relax, talk, cuddle, watch movies, and go on road trips.
15. Who eats more sweets? Ted, he is at the mall all day with sweets all around him. How unfair!
16. Guiltly Pleasures? Sleeping in on Sundays, and going out to eat after going to the Temple
17. How did you meet? We met at a Karaoke Place in Rexburg called Heart, Mind, and Soul. It is out of business now. I was dragged there by my friend Mariah for FHE (because I hate karaoke), and Ted showed up with his brother, Josh, right before I was leaving to go hang out with some other guys. They came and sat down by me, and we had so many connections to each other. We were definitely made for each other! Then, he got up and sang with his brother, and that was the end of my dating career. LOL
18. Who asked out who? Ted asked me out a couple days after we met.
19. Who kissed who first? Ted actually asked me if he could kiss me (which is the sweetest thing a guy can do before he kisses you for the first time), and I said yes! So, it was mutual.
20. Who proposed to who? Ted asked me to marry him. We had known we were going to get married for about a month before we actually got engaged. His family knew about it, but my family we had to convince. It was fun though. Ted took me horseback riding, and then he took me up to the mountains above Idaho Falls, and proposed there.
21. His best features? I love everything about Ted. Physically, he has big blue eyes, long eyelashes, a square jaw, curly blond hair, big smile, huge muscles, a cute little belly, and he is very tall.
22. What are his best qualities? The best part about Ted is his loyalty, friendliness, caring nature, honesty, and kindness. I have never met a man that is so loving, caring, and gentle. He has never hurt me, physically or emotionally. I love how he is never disrespectful or sarcastic with me, and always treats me like I am the most important person in the world.
I LOVE YOU TED!
I am supposed to tag people, but I swear, I have tagged too many people these last couple months. SO, if you liked this tag and would like to tell your husband and everyone else all the amazing things about him...go ahead and do this tag! Love ya!!! And have fun!
1 comment:
I loved reading about you two and your husband. Cute stories!
Post a Comment