Thursday, November 13, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Okay, so this was the longest book of the series. It seems like they got longer and longer as the books progressed. I didn't mind too much. I do think that this is one of the longest books I have read in my life, and I read it in two days, which I thought was pretty impressive for me. Anyway, I must say that this is my favorite book out of the series. I think it might be because I am at the same level of living as Bella is in this one (newlywed, children, etc.). I really liked how the story ties everything together. I was hoping that Jacob would not be left out, and so I was surprised, yet glad at how things worked out so well for him. I love how Bella and Edward love each other so much. It is very inspiring, and it kind of makes me wish that I could live forever with Ted at this age too. Ha ha ha. That will never happen...some of us have to get old, and sooner before later. Anyway, I really liked how it tied things together. I am glad that everyone suggested this series, and now I am wanting to read more good books like this, so if any of you have any suggestions, I will gladly accept them. I am going to check out the 250 pages on Stephanie Meyer's website about Edward's side of the story. I really want to go see the movie Twilight now too. Maybe I can convince Ted to go with me, even though it is PG-13. I am too self-righteous sometimes, well, love you all, and please suggest more reading for me, I am wanting more good stories now.

5 comments:

Mary Mathews said...

I am glad that you liked the book. I do have to say too that the last book was my favorite. Hope that things are going well you yall guys.

Sarah said...

"The Host" Kaylee! Read it! It's interesting but you'll love it!

Miriam Lusk said...

I agree with the Host comment. By the same author, but a totally different story. and I LOVED it.

Katie and Dennis said...

I'm so glad you liked the 4th book! I think it was my favorite. I love happily ever after so much!

I like so many books but one of my favorite authors is Bodie Thoene (some of her books she writes with her husband, Brock). She has tons of books (they are in series). They are Christian books and you learn a LOT about history along with really, really good stories. My goal is to read everything she wrote. I don't own any of her books but you can get them at the library. I started with the Zion Chronicles. It is a good place to start. If you like them, they will keep you busy for a long time.

Mike and Anna said...

another good series is the great and terrible by chris stewart. He is a mormon author. YOu should check them out!