Yeah! Can you believe it is November?
Okay, so if you are wondering why I have been blogging so much, it is because I am sick at home, and I literally have nothing else to do. I have cleaned my whole house (a couple times), done laundry, Ted is at work, my family is working, and so it is me and my computer...I know I could watch TV, but I get so sick of watching TV. So, I thought I would just keep myself busy by blogging, checking emails, etc. If any of you have any suggestions for fun stuff to do, so you don't go crazy while you are sick at home, please let me know.
Well, I am way excited that it is November. Happy Halloween to everyone last night. We went to the trunk or treat at our ward, which really isn't a trunk or treat, because it is inside the gym, but we call it that anyway. Then, we went to Mr. Pizza and had the best pizza on the planet (in my opinion)!!! We went with our friends, Katie and Jared. They are so nice! We really like hanging out with them! It is funny, because they will let Ted talk all he wants, and he loves to tell stories, so they get a lot of stories every time we hang out. I like it too, because Ted does tell some pretty captivating stories. Anyway, we had a lot of fun! By the time we got home, I was so exhausted, I hit the hay. So, this morning I am still way sick. I am sick of being sick, and I am sure you are sick of hearing about me being sick. So, let me know if you know of anything to keep me entertained before I drive you and me crazy with this whole sick blogging thing. Thanks! Love ya!
5 comments:
I feel for ya sista! Nothing is worse than sick boredom! Unfortunately I have no suggestions on what to do with your time besides sleep and keep blogging:)
I love to read when I have nothing to do. I absolutely love the Twilight series- couldn't put them down. Or the Eragon books or the Inkheart trilogy. All three were superb. So you might try to check them out at your library. I hope you feel better soon!
well Kaylee, I am stuck at home all day every day and I don't have a car! So i really don't have any suggestions either. I would love to scrapbook but Jeremy wont let me. Every time I get ready too he wakes up from a nap and wants to eat! I hope you feel better! What are you sick with?
Aw poor Kaylee! I hope I didn't get you sick! If I did I am SO sorry! I would definitely have to second the twilight series suggestion. SO good!
I'm sorry you've been sick. That's such a bummer. Well, if you are ever down here, let me know. We'd love to take you to get some of the yummiest pizza and listen to Ted's stories. Get better!
Post a Comment