We have been working hard on getting our fall work done, and so yesterday, Adam, my mom, and I all went out and pumped mainlines all day. Towards the end of the day, Adam and I went and staked down our wheel lines so they do not get ripped into pieces by the winter wind this winter. It is always a lot of fun when the three of us get to work together. It doesn't happen very often, because we usually have to split up to get all the work done on time, but since we are getting closer to be done, we are working together a little more. It is nice too, because we all get to talk and laugh like old times. Things change so quickly in life, and it is so important to value every precious second. You can never go back in time and change things or wish for more time. So, enjoy every minute!!!
‘Remember: Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it.’
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Down on the Farm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You guys are such hard workers! I keep forgetting to tell you that yes, my mom does play the organ at the temple and she said that she'd seen you. Way to go to the temple!
It looks so chilly there! We're still running our air conditioning during the day!
KAYLEE!!!!
Its Emily (Surerus) Jones. I saw your blog from Emily Tews! I hope you don't mind I took a peek at yours! I don't have a blog (yet). Hopefully one of these days I will just sit down and do it but until then you should email me, its been a long time! mattandemily@hotmail.com
You all need to take yourselves out to dinner when all your work is done! (Is it ever done?) Good job!
Post a Comment