Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight the Movie


Ted and I went to the Twilight movie last night! It was crazy how many people were there waiting to see the movie! We waited for 45 minutes, and some people had been there for over an hour. We went to the 9:45 show, and there were people there waiting for the 10:50 show. We couldn't believe it. Since I loved the books so much, I was really excited to see this movie. I had some pretty high expectations. Well, I felt the movie was a little on the choppy and cheesy side. The whole theater was laughing at some of the expressions, lines, and just overall cheesy parts. But, it was fun to go and watch the movie. I think you just need to not expect too much out of the movie, and you will really like it. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Natalie and Ryan said...

Hey Kaylee,
I haven't seen the movie yet. I am disappointed to hear that. I hope it isn't that bad. Augh. That is always a disappointment when you are excited about something that doesn't meet your expectations. It is good to hear from you on my blog. -Nat

Mary Mathews said...

So I have to say that... I liked the movie alot! It was not really like the book but to me it had some of the main parts that was really needed... But hope yall have a Happy Thanksgiving. We will be at Deven's parents house for it! So hopefully it doesn't show!

Mike and Anna said...

I thought the same way. I still enjoyed it though! Have a happy thanksgiving!

Katie and Dennis said...

Choppy is a really good word for it. I wondered if someone who hadn't read the book would understand what is going on. I also thought there was some major dialogue missing. Too much silence between Edward and Bella. Just seemed kind of weird. But I still liked over all.

I saw the line to get tickets. I was glad we had bought them thru Fandango. Surely the way to go! It costs a little extra but since we only go to movies about once in 5 years we figured it was well worth it!

Natalie and Ryan said...

Hey Kaylee,
I added you on my tag list. I really want to hear your story and about your husband. -Natalie

Kristin said...

I totally had the same review about the movie. You know, I kept thinking that if you hadn't read the books it would be kinda hard to follow. I liked it though all around too. I think I am ready to go again and reanalize.