Saturday, August 30, 2008

Dawn at 6:30 am




In this picture, if you look really closely to the left side of the picture, you can see the Tetons! In the mornings when it is a clear sky, you can see the Tetons really well from where we live.


Everyday there is a beautiful sunrise, and I usually miss it...but today for some reason, I woke up wide awake right at 6:30 am. I was literally ready to start my day (I haven't woke up this early on purpose since I was going to school last Fall Semester at BYU-I and had a class at 8:00 in the morning, so I had to leave the house at 6:30 am, which means I woke up at 5-6am). Anyway, I woke up early, and there was a orange/red glow that was seeping in through our window, so I had to check it out. When I looked out the window, this is what I saw...so of course, I had to get my camera and go outside and get some pictures so I could share them with you! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Miriam Lusk said...

Wow! That is so pretty.

Katie and Dennis said...

Those pictures are amazing!!! We do have spectacular sunrises and sunsets here. I just love them! Thanks for sharing!