Monday, March 10, 2008

Family Time

Okay, so this weekend was nice and relaxing! After the busy and crazy last couple weeks with my mom, it was good to have a relaxing night. We went up to the Garling's for dinner on Sunday and just relaxed with them for the evening. We talked about so many different things! And it was Jon's (Ted's little brother) birthday this last week, so we got him some cool stickers. It was really neat, because as we were talking, it dawned upon me at how lucky Ted and I are to live so close to both of our families and have such a good relationship with them. It has been so nice being able to be with both families a lot and be included in the activities. I feel like we are so blessed to be able to get along so well with both families. I know that there are a lot of scary in-law stories, but that is so not true for us! We feel so blessed to have such great in-laws! I think that when you get older and get married and move out on your own, you really start to appreciate all that your family has done for you. You also start to notice how much they love you. We feel like we are One Big Happy Family, and we will always be this way! We love you family!

No comments: