So, I know that some of my friends read my posts, so if you do, let me know, because I will include pics. I was talking to my friend Teresa the other day, and she says she reads my posts! I was so happy because I honestly thought that all I did was blab away on these things and nobody really read or cared about them. So, thank you Teresa for reading along with my life as it happens.
So, Teresa, just so you know I miss you a ton!
All of you who do not know who Teresa is, she is one of my friends from college. She was my roomie, and we actually didn't really start to get to know each other until the last month of us being roomies and after that. Maybe that was because our lives were so hectic back in those days, with classes, friends, boys, drama, parties, etc... you know. She was also one of my bridesmaids at my wedding. She is so much fun! I must confess, I love hanging out with her, because she helps me to still have some "girl talk" & "girl time" even though I am married and don't get much of that anymore. You know, friends like Teresa are great because they keep you updated on life and keep in touch. Well, here is a picture of Teresa, and to all you friends out there reading up on my life, thank you for being so amazing I love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment