I am working with this girl for junior miss this year, and it is in two weeks...I am going crazy! I cannot believe how quickly it has snuck up on me this year. But, what I am trying to do is help her with modeling, walking, smiling, interviewing, etc. So, she is doing really well. The one thing I really want her to do amazing on is the interview so that she can make an outstanding impression on the judges, so I need a little help. If any of you can think of current events, major important questions effecting today's youth, or any good personality questions, please let me know so that I can be able to practice with her on these questions. She is smart, talented, and very congenial...so I just really want her to be updated and prepared for this. I have a feeling this may be the last girl I help with junior miss, and I would like her to win. So, thank you for any responses you have. You can email them to me too! Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment