‘Remember: Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it.’
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Remodeling
So, this whole week, we have been putting in new flooring in our house. It is going by pretty quickly and we get to stay with my mom while it is being done. We literally moved out of the house so that the people working on it could get it done. It has been the first time that we have stayed over night with my mom since we have gotten married. It has been so much fun though. Everyday I am way busy with helping her with all she has to do. I am amazed that she is always so busy and never stops. I thought my life was busy until I have been over at her house. She always has places to go, and people to see. It is fun though, because it keeps me way busy. I am way glad that we have been able to stay at my mom's house because it is so messy at our house and I think it is going to take the rest of the week to get the flooring put in. I will have to invite you all over to our house for a house warming party after it is done. I am hoping that it will turn out as good as we wanted. I am sure it will. Well, talk to you later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So fun! Are you getting new carpet or what? Ps- I miss you. Let's play soon k?
Post a Comment