As an update for me and Ted...
I know that I really just talk about me all the time. I am sure some of you are wondering what is going on with Ted. Well, he is still working at his store. He is busy all the time. He is also going to school three nights a week, so that keeps him on his toes. Basically, Sunday is the only day he has to relax a little. On second thought, he has four callings in church, so I guess he really doesn't get to relax all that much. I think he likes life to be really busy though, because when he does occasionally get a day off of work, he does homework all day, and then wants more to do. We actually cooked dinner, cleaned up after dinner, and sat and watched four hours of TV together last night, which never happens. It was nice! But, after watching that much television, I had a headache, so we went to bed at ten and called it an early night.
I do have to say a few things about Ted, because I never give him enough credit as a husband...
He is always happy every night when he comes home. He always, and I do mean always, greets me with a smile and hug and kiss. He is very loving! I know that they say the man stops all that mushy stuff after marriage, well Ted is the complete opposite...he is so sweet it is overwhelming sometimes. He works all day every day, except Sunday, to support our family, and he is a very good provider. He chops firewood every morning for me to stock the fire during the day. He makes the bed in the mornings so that I do not have to worry about it. He always helps out where and when he can with not only his family, but also with my family. He treats my mom like a second mom and is very loving and supportive to her. He never gets upset when my mom and I go out on the town and spend more money than we should on clothes, and fun stuff for the home. He keeps his car clean and services all of our vehicles as well as keeps the maintenance on them updated. He is considerate and caring to everyone he knows. Oh, and he loves giving service...he always volunteers his time to help out when there is a service project in the ward. And last, but definitely not least, he loves me more than I thought anyone could love me. What a lucky girl I am to have found an amazing man like him. Love you Ted!
No comments:
Post a Comment