Okay, so since I have written a sweet note for my husband, I must write one for my mom. They are the two people in my life that I am closest to...So, here is a little something for my sweet and caring mother.
Mom, thank you so much for being such a supportive and loving mother. I really look back at the days when I was a little more of a challenge than I should have been, and I am so glad that you and dad never gave up on me. I appreciate you supporting me with my college education, and cheering me on to get my degree. Thank you for raising me in the gospel so that I can have so many wonderful blessings in this life and the life to come. Thank you for sealing us kids to you in the temple so that we can be an eternal family forever. I really appreciate you letting us live in grandma's house so that we can be so close to each other. It is so nice going with you shopping, and thank you for helping me to get things that I really need. Thank you for teaching me the value of listening to teachings and counsel from the prophets. I appreciate the help with food storage and preparedness that we will need to have in the future. I am so glad that you taught us from the time we were born to have family home evening and to attend church every week. This is something that I have now seen the real benefits from in my life. I am glad that you always supported me through 4-H, FFA, cutting, queening, volleyball, track, softball, basketball, and all my other activities I have been involved in. Thank you for all you have done for me in my life and teaching me so much. I wish that everyone in the world could have a mom like you. I think the world would be a better place if that were the case. To all of you reading this... Let your parents know how much you love and appreciate them. You never know when they are not going to be there anymore and you can't tell them you love and appreciate them. Love you mom! Love all you parents out there that love and care for your children. Pat yourselves on the back everyday and continue to love, nurture, and teach them good values in their lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment