So, yesterday Ted and I went to visit some friends at college and had lunch with them. Unfourtunately we had to leave quite early, but it was so much fun seeing them again. We hung out with my friends Miriam and Katie from Nauvoo and their kids. They are such a blast and their kids are so cute! It was a fun day, because I got to spend the whole day with Ted and that does not happen very often. Well, peace out!
This is a pic of us Nauvoo Roomies! Love you all!

2 comments:
haha- that picture is awesome. I was so glad you guys came up! It was good to see you.
I love that picture! You guys are so cute!! I have a picture like that but i must of been in a different group. Its been fun to read you post and to catch up. Miss you!
Jay (smith)
Post a Comment