Monday, August 18, 2008

Date night!

Charlie Craig Ames


Brian and Emily's baby, Charlie

Ted, me, Morgan, and Adam at the game. Fun times!


GOOOO CHUCKAR'S!!!



Chuckar's game...We won!




Ted, me, Adam, and Morgan got a date night out to the ballgame this last Saturday. It was a lot of fun! We don't get to hang out much outside of a working situation, so this was a nice change for all of us. We (my mom, Adam, Morgan, Ted and me) also went to Utah yesterday to pick up some furniture for Adam and Morgan that my sister Karen was keeping for us from our house down in Utah. We ate dinner with Karen and Craig and enjoyed their company. After we finished eating, we got a surprise visit from my brother Jim and his wife Nancy. So it was a lot of fun seeing all of them too! We also went to Ted's sister, Charity's house. She just had a new baby this last week on Thursday morning at 12:06, so we went to visit and give her some baby stuff. The baby's name is Colton. He is so cute! I can't believe how tiny babies are when they are first born. It is kind of funny, because my nephew and his wife just had a baby this week too on Wednesday night at 10:00. They live in New York, so we can't really go and see them, but their baby's name is Charlie, and in his pictures he looks so cute too! So, Ted and I had a nephew and great nephew born only a couple hours apart...which is quite a unique event. Anyway, we are both really happy for them and we are glad things went well! I will have to post pictures from Charity's house when we get them. Tonight, we have the missionaries coming over for dinner, so I am cleaning the house like crazy! I haven't had anytime to clean because I have been so busy helping out with harvest, so I had best get going! Talk to you later!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I like Ted with facial hair!! He can definitely pull it off! What a fun visit to Utah! I need to make one of those:) Cute baby and congrats on being a new aunt!

Whitney & Charlie said...

If I had known you were taking our picture at the Chukars game we would have waved! We are in you're picture of the fans on the right side of the field, the girl in the yellow shirt is my sister and we are all in that row! Just thought I'd throw that in there..! I can't believe they won!