Miss Rodeo IdahoMiss Rodeo America
I know that everyone sees the cowboys and cowgirls out there working and riding their hardest at the rodeos, and they deserve all the credit for their hard work! There are also some other contestants that not very many people see. They help out behind the scenes with flags, announcers, promotions, advertising, interviews, and helping the cowboys out with whatever they need. These are the rodeo queens. I know that a lot of people think that they just show up for the rodeo and represent, but really they pull everything together right along with all the sponsors, directors, and contestants. It is a lot of work and not a lot of credit. I admire all the queens at the rodeos, that actually do roll up their sleeves and dig in to help out at each rodeo they attend. I was watching last night and there were two queens at the rodeo...Miesha Gittens and Ashley Fuchs. I know both of them personally and they are two of the nicest and hardest working girls I know. So, when you sit down at your next rodeo, take a minute and notice the queens...maybe go up to them and say "thank you"...they deserve a pat on the back for a job well done!
Here are a couple of websites you can check out to see who is representing in Idaho:

2 comments:
Hey there! We got your package yesterday! Thanks for the jackson hole cd-r!! I'm glad you were able to take pictures since our battery was dead.
Thanks again!
V
My family is doing well. Zayna has two kids, Zelda -she'll be 2 in September, and Asher -He was born on Mother's day this year. And she lives in Ontario. I have a pic of her kids on one of my older posts. Tera got married last summer and she's going to have a baby in January -she finds out next week what she's having. Darcy is going to be a senior in High School in the fall. My mom went back to school to become a P.A. -Physician's Assistant. and she lives in Ontario too. And my dad is still in Blackfoot working at an Intensive care unit in the hospital. We live in Washington and hopefully will be moving soon once Randy gets a job. And our little Tripp is 5 weeks old now and growing like crazy. And I think that covers everyone.
Post a Comment