Okay, so before the reunion, on Thursday, after we went to the rodeo, which was part of Ted's birthday present, we went to Destination's Inn at the New York room (I thought it would be cool if we stayed there, because he was born in New York... so it was kind of like, this is where it all began!). If you haven't been there, you should go there! They have amazing rooms! Plus, you get cheesecake and sparkling cider at night, and cinnamon rolls, fruit parfaits, along with drinks of your choice for breakfast delivered to your room at whatever time you want. It is great!!! We have stayed there several times and never have been disappointed! So, all you fellow Idahoans, you should go!
Here is a link to check out the rooms and the pics...the pics don't do the rooms justice! Also, if you are closer to Pocatello, check out Black Swan Inn...also a very nice place to stay!
www.destinationsinn.com
www.blackswaninn.com
1 comment:
WOW! I loved the Destination hotel! My favorite was Alaska and Moroco. How fun. I didn't know there was such a thing!
Happy belated birthday Ted!
v
Post a Comment