Yesterday, we received another new addition to the Garling Family. Her name is Lauran Caroline Garling. She was 7 lbs 14 ounces and was 21 inches long! Ted and I made a special trip over to Twin Falls last night to see Melissa and the new baby. Lauran is so cute! And Melissa seems to be doing amazing! She had the baby at 11:30 am, and we got there around 7:30 pm, and she seemed as if she had already had the baby for days, she was doing so well. I couldn't believe how strong and good she looked! The most amazing part for all of this is, she didn't even have an epidural. She went completely natural on this baby. Wow! Pretty darn amazing! We went to Jake and Melissa's house to see Jake after we saw Melissa at the hospital, and their house is so adorable! She has it decorated so well, you feel like you are in the Nook and Cranny. Ted was so distracted the whole time we were there by all the cool decorations she had. My favorite was an old wagon wheel. You could tell that if it could talk, it would have a lot of stories to tell. I am sure it came across the plains. Anyway, it was fun seeing Jake and Melissa. It was our first time going over to Twin to see their home and see them. We also stopped by the mall and saw Jake's new kiosk. It is really nice! He designed it himself, and I don't think I have ever seen one so classy looking. Jake has really had a lot on his plate this last couple weeks. He has had to move his store from an actually in line store at the mall to a kiosk, and get all the kinks worked out with that, along with have his wife have a baby. I mean, he should be having a nervous breakdown or something, but he seemed to be doing good last night. He looked a little tired, but other than that, he looked like he was doing well. I cannot believe how much Jake and Ted look alike. I always forget until I see the two of them together. They look like they could be twins...almost. Anyway, I am way excited for them, and their new baby. We now have 11 grandchildren on the Garling side, which means they have completely doubled the size of their family with grandchildren. Yeah! Garling Team!
P.S. When we were almost to Burley, we realized we didn't take any pictures. I couldn't believe we forgot, but we did. So, when we get some pics, I will have to post them, but for now, just imagine a cute little baby girl!
2 comments:
Thanks, Kaylee! Congrats on the new addition to your family, too! I can't believe that your sister in law didn't have an epidural, GO HER! :)
Wow what a big year for the Garlings! Lots of babies!
Post a Comment