This picture was taken when we were out gathering some firewood for the winter this year. We were out by our grain bins, and they looked so majestic, so I had to take a picture. I do have a funny story to go along with grain bins...when we had first moved up here to Idaho, we were doing our first grain harvest. So, we were putting the grain into the grain bins to store it for a couple months before selling it. Well, we had to clean out the grain bins before we could put the grain in them. So, we had to go into them and sweep out the old grain, dirt, and whatever else was in there. We had cleaned all of the grain bins in a day, and we called it good. Well, that night I had a terrible nightmare. I dreamed that we were cleaning out the grain bins, and I got locked in one and couldn't get out. I screamed for my mom in my dream, and it was so intense that I actually screamed "mom" really loud in real life. Well, at the same time, the power went out in our house. So, as I screamed and the power went out, I freaked my mom and dad out pretty badly and they both came on the run into my room. Luckily, it was only a dream, and I survived. It was the only time, in my life, I have had a dream where I actually screamed. To this day, my family won't let me live that one down, and they probably never will.So, this tag is a lot of fun, because it is really random. K- what you do is go to your fourth picture file, and go to your fourth picture, then post it. It is good to include a description too so that we can all be clued into the picture meaning...etc. And, for the tagging, I think that I will pick on, Anna Carr, Sarah Shumway, Emily Harding, Verusca Gilland, and Katie Hansen.
No comments:
Post a Comment